When Nana Sings — Alice Wiethoff Blegen
Eight-year-old Henry dreaded visiting Nana in her new home. She wasn’t fun like she used to be. But maybe, Henry thought, today would be different and the old Nana would be back.
Most everyone knows of someone — a friend, family member, or acquaintance — who has been diagnosed with some form of dementia. As the condition progresses, communication with the person becomes more and more difficult, creating frustration for loved ones. One of the avenues found to be successful in communicating with dementia patients is through music familiar to that person.
- 32 pages, full color
- Softcover: $10.95 / $6.57 (retail/wholesale)
- Hardcover: $16.95 / $10.17 (retail/wholesale)
- Publisher: Mission Point Press (April 24, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN: 978-1-950659-03-6 (softcover)
- ISBN: 978-1-950659-04-3 (hardcover)
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.1 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 ounces (softcover), 11 ounces (hardcover)