Squash Boom Beet: An Alphabet for Healthy, Adventurous Eaters - Lisa Maxbauer Price
By Lisa Maxbauer Price
Published by Blue Bay Books
"Stomp your feet. Squash the ground. It's time to explore all around. March to the garden. Listen to the beat. Get ready to find something wild to eat!" .... Tasting new vegetables can be an exciting adventure, especially when trying foods like dragon tongue beans, dinosaur kale, fairy tale eggplant and candy cane beets. Journey from A to Z in this fun story and enjoy beautiful photography of exciting farm foods-everything from awesome Asparagus to green tiger Zucchini! This is the book parents have been waiting for. Kids will want to be brave eaters if it means trying these fun veggies.
- hardcover children's book
- 56 pages of full-color photography of fun foods
- 50+ Midwest farms and gardens featured
- printed in the USA at a sustainable printer
- printed using environmentally friendly soy-oil inks
Visit the author's web page by clicking here.