The Human Automobile: How Regular Check-ups Can Prolong & Save Your Life - Francis O.C. Nwankwo
Bookstores and other retailers, please note: This book is available for ordering only through Ingram. Stores should access their Ingram accounts to find this title. Stores that have not yet opened an account with Ingram can do so at this link, then click on "Bookstores."
Ingram welcomes all retailers to open accounts, not just bookstores. So gift shops and other kinds of shops are eligible.
How often do we rush to the automobile mechanic when we hear a noise in our automobile but neglect to see our physician when our bodies give us warning signs? These uncanny and apt comparisons of humans to automobiles can be used to educate readers on the importance of maintaining your body just as you maintain your automobile.
- New Automobile = Newborn Baby
- Protect Your Ears
- Take Good Care of Your Hands and Feet
- Wearing Droopy Pants/Trousers/Shorts
- Can Your Automobile Reflect Your Personality
- Marriage And Purchasing or Buying an Automobile
- Organ Transplantation
- Geriatric Human = Automobile Over 15 Years
- Where Did I Leave My Keys?
- Warning Lights and Warning Signs
Publisher : Mission Point Press (October 12, 2023)
ISBN : 978-1-961302-05-1
Retail price : $25.95
11 x 8.5 inches